Your Local Community Business Partners
Townsquare Billings is your source for local community engagement, entertainment and client-focused solutions. Our listeners make our brands the best in the area.
Our biggest fans are usually introduced to Townsquare Billings via our radio stations:
#1 for today's country & home of the Montana famous Breakfast Flakes morning show with Mark & Paul.
featuring statewide news program, Montana Talks. KBUL is home for local host Aaron Flint, and syndicate hosts Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and Dave Ramsey.
Montana's #1 hit music station. Brooke & Jubal kick off weekday mornings
the classic rock station honoring a pure classic rock playlist all day, every day.
Meet the Team
Partner with us
Billings local business owners know they have a partner in their Townsquare Media Account Executive (AE). The AE, along with the Townsquare team, provides affordable and comprehensive solutions to help grow businesses. Townsquare Media offers more options than ever before. Our veteran staff of trustworthy salespeople are equipped to provide integrated solutions, including traditional and new media advertising strategies. Our advertising plans include Townsquare Interactive and Townsquare Ignite, two divisions of our company that help businesses create and manage their web presence and online marketing.
- Radio: Leaders in Billings, Montana for radio advertising
- Live Events: Results driven live events that create a high ROI for vendors and event partners while delivering the community fun, cool events that they look forward to every year
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Business Listings corrected across the web
- Social Media Management
- Reputation Monitoring
- Specialized Apps custom created for your business
- Industry Leading Programmatic Media Buying Expertise
- In-house Solutions and Campaign Specialists
- Proprietary First-Party Audience Data
- Trusted Partner to thousands of local customers nationwide
- Experienced Executive Leadership and Marketing Specialists
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- 95% Trust Metrics Rating
- No Setup or Creative Fees
- No Contracts
- No geographical boundaries. Work with a local Billings, Montana team to handle all of your marketing. One point of contact with a huge team to make your advertising work seamlessly.
Billings local businesses who want growth need an unrelenting focus on their customers and their media habits. It starts with a top-notch website: optimized to be viewed on mobile devices, full of good content that changes often, up-to-date directory listings, buttoned-up SEO and digital assets that are constantly monitored. This give your business a complete, reputable, results-driven online presence.
Your perfect customers are out there, and Townsquare Ignite can locate them with expert-level precision. Our in-house campaign specialists use our unique combination of programmatic technologies to target and engage your ideal audience. We utilize location-specific marketing systems to identify potential customers. You'll benefit from both our expertise and advanced technology, and the benefits extend across a multitude of platforms to ensure you're reaching near 100% of your target audience. Best of all, we can target potential customers specifically in Billings, Montana, or we can reach your potential customers wherever they live. The internet has no geographical boundaries and neither does Townsquare Ignite. Do you have multiple locations in various cities or multiple states? You can work with the local Billings, Montana team to market your businesses, and all of their locations. We make it so easy!
Townsquare Media Billings is equipped to help businesses make and execute advertising and marketing plans with excellence.
Request a quote to see how we can help your business reach more customers so you can focus on making your business thrive. With our suite of digital marketing, radio advertising, local marketing, national media solutions and more, we can help build you a plan to build your brand, improve your online presence, and target your ideal customers - because running your business is just as important as helping it grow.